A well equipped toolbox is essential for DIY work around the house. This summer, as you get ready for some DIY home improvements, find all the tools you need at your local pawn shop! Not only will you get a great deal, you’ll be making a ‘green’ purchase by repurposing a used tool.
- Your basic toolbox should include the following tools:
- Screwdriver set: Flat and Phillipshead screwdrivers in various sizes can come in handy for everything from getting lids off of paint cans to putting together new furniture.
- Hammer and nails: Hang pictures, build garden beds, and much more.
- Wrench: Fix your own plumbing, and tighten loose nuts and bolts.
- Tape measure: Measure window frames for new blinds, wood for new shelves, etc.
- Level: Hang that new tv up straight!
- Drill and bits: A drill is the easiest way to drill holes and drive screws for all your construction and installation jobs.
At Eureka, we only buy and sell the highest quality tools. Every tool that we purchase to sell is tested, and
we carry the best brands. Come on down and stock your toolbox today!